Monday, April 16, 2012

Me and my Office girl's Pakistani sex stories

This is Sameer with my real life story of Pakistani sex. I am from Karachi and an accountant by profession. I am working as Manager Finance in a reputed company, managing the whole company in the absence of owner. My owner trusted me a lot as I worked hard for company to get the extra cash in past few years. This event happened last year when I wanted to appoint an accountant in my department for my help. In consent with my owner we decided to appoint a female accountant as they are more loyal to work for legal jobs.I gave an advertisement in news papers and as a result got hundreds of resumes. I selected five CV’s in which the candidate pictures were attached and they were very pretty girls of age around 21 to 25. I called them for an interview and selected the most sexy and beautiful girl who badly needed the job. I offered her a handsome salary package which she accepted quickly with thanks to me.Her name was Aroba.By her looks and boldness,she was just a heroin for my Pakistani sex stories.

The 1st day when she joined, I asked my admin department to place a table inside my room so that I can train the accountant. In this way she was sitting in front of me all the day. and inviting me to play pool with her eyes.She was wearing pink suit and was looking very hot and sexy Pakistani woman. I guided her few tasks and after an hour she was very comfortable with me. I used to sit late in office whereas all other staff went by 5 pm. I asked her that if you want to grow and learn you should sit late with me and I will guide you, which she agreed happily. We daily used to sit late and I taught her accounts and also become very close to her. We started share our personal things, dressing, and movies etc all. It was Saturday and it’s normally an off day of Officemax, but I asked her to come at 10 am so that we can spend whole day together and she can learn a lot more than normal days.

She came at 10 and entered in the room. When I saw her, I was out of my mind. She was wearing a very deep neck shirt and tights and looking very hot. She sat against me and given a meaningful smile. I said, you are looking very pretty, she smiled and said yap I know I am that pretty and adorable. Then during working on her laptop she turned towards me and asked sir can you please tell me the way to format that sheet. I stood up and stand behind her and bent down and use my hands to use her keyboard in a way that she is sitting on chair in front of laptop and my both hands were typing on computer covering her from her shoulders. Touch of her shoulder made me hot and then I deliberately touched my dick on her back. In few min when I rubbed my dick on her back it hardened quickly. She was feeling it very much as she started breathing very heavily. I have not shown her that I was doing all deliberately.

I realized that it’s time to play the game of Pakistani sex. I slightly moved my hands on her shoulder and rub them. I could easily read the meaningful smile on her face. After a few minutes, I told her that we have done enough work; we should take a break by listening some songs.I was already having hot songs collection in my laptop so I brought my laptop near her and played the songs. Every hot song was raising my tool more. She was aware of the fact when suddenly she laughed after seeing my pants. My tool was bulging out of pants.I also smiled and said shyly that its usual to get this.According to my expectation and her boldness,I was hoping to get her hand on my pants.She did the same and grabbed my tool suddenly and started rubbing it like hot Pakistani women of Pakistani sex stories.

Then I came close to her and kissed her neck.She stood up and we started French kissing in a very passionate manner.She was ready to give loans no credit checks by all means now.I was sucking her soft and sexy lips and she was responding in a great manner. Slowly I inserted my tongue inside her mouth and started sucking her tongue. We did that for 5-10 minutes mean while I was rubbing my hands over her sexy and warm body.Then I removed her top and bra as well. Her boobs were milky white in color and her nipples were pink. I rubbed her cups through my palm while kissing on her lips, and then I took her in my arms and took her to office sofa set in the room. Her 36 c size virgin breasts were naked in front of me and I started licking and sucking them. I took her nipple in my mouth and softly sucking and biting them. It became very hard and erect. She was also enjoying the Pakistani sex stories and this game very much. I removed my T-shirt and jeans and underwear as well to start the Pakistani sex session.

My dick was so much hard and erect that it started to pain in its accommodation. When she saw my huge harden dick she smiled and took that in her hands and softly rubbing it. I removed her trouser as well and now we both were nude from top to bottom in bad credit. I lay over her and licking her body from neck to breast and then her belly and then rubbing her love hole through my hands and started fingering her wet hole. She moaned a lot and I slided my finger inside her hole. Now she is moaning with pleasure loudly and I was fingering her in a speedy manner. Her pussy was dripping juices supplements and it gave me more intense feelings to fuck her as soon as possible in Pakistani sex stories.

She took my shaft in her mouth during these Pakistani sex stories. It was so good, she was giving a fine job to me which I really enjoyed, specially the rolling of her tongue over my erected tool. After 5 minutes I was about to explode in her mouth, which I informed her and she jerk my tool using her hands and I exploded all load on her breast. We both enjoyed a lot the whole day after which I dropped her to home at 5 pm. Friends after that day we enjoyed very frequently in office and in my house as well when no one was at home. I will tell u the remaining parts some other time. Hope u people have enjoyed best payday advance which i have given to Aroba in my Pakistani sex stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment