Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Incest Pakistani Sex with hot BHABHI,Wife stories

My name is Sara and I am here to post my Incest Pakistani sex stories.I am 26Y old and got married 2 years ago.My husband Shahzad(Changed) works in a foreign company and lives abroad.We are into an arrange marriage and off course a happy marriage as far as our first two months were concerned.He traveled back to his job after spending happy days of Pakistani sex with me for two months.We had sex every night and sometimes for two-three times during those days.After that he went back to his job and would be back in 6 months after his two years Visa.My incest sex stories are linked to his stay out of country.Now I am going to narrate my Pakistani sex stories without wasting more time.

My husband’s family was consisting of four members and a relatively conserved family.I was bound to remain inside house like the majority of Pakistani married women.They were not used to outing and visiting other homes.After my husband’s departure,the first few months went OK but then I just started missing him eagerly.I have been given a heavy dose of Pakistani sex during the days he spent with me but now I was missing that completely.My Father-in-law and Mother-in-law were very good in nature but I was missing the part of sex in my life.Although I was very happy by their behavior as they never provided me an opportunity to think that I am not their daughter and only the Wife of their son.Soon I got frustrated to get sex.My husband’s brother (My Devar) Zeeshan was a good boy of 17Y.He was very kind and very frank with me.I just started thinking about Extra-marital sex affairs with him to fulfill my sex desires for Pakistani sex stories.

Pakistani sex

He was the best available choice for a Hot Pakistani wife like me as I don’t have any opportunity to find my sex mate outside.I started on working my plans to seduce him for sex.He usually called me BHABHI and always easy to tell me about his college activities and his naughty acts with girls.He was always afraid of his Father and mother and advised me to keep things secret.One day my Father-in-law and Mother-in-law has to go to some relative so they asked my Devar to take a leave from college so that he could be with me.My husband’s conserved family doesn’t allow to leave girls alone at home.When I came to know that,I made up my mind to try my luck for Pakistani sex stories that day.

After their departure,I called Zeeshan in kitchen and asked him to help me in arranging the kitchen.He was a naughty and brave boy so he started having a chit chat about his girls during the kitchen arrangement.Most of his college friends seemed to be hot Pakistani girls which I concluded from his talks.I asked him to hold the table so that I could go up and clean the Nets(JALA) in the roof corners.I removed my dopatta so that it could create hot environment and provided him an opportunity to see my breasts.I was intentionally wearing a deep necked Qameez to show him my cleavage and breast line.I knew that a young mind like him could not resist staring at breast line of Hot Wife like me.

He was sitting and holding the table while I was thinking about my incest Pakistani sex stories with him.During my work I bravely asked him If he had done any naughty act with his girls at college.He was staring at my breasts and his tool was erect which I guessed when I suddenly looked down at him.He must be watching my bra inside as I was on the table and my Qameez was a little loose from lower part.He was shocked by this sudden question as his mind was busy in other side.He replied ;Yes.I further asked;What type of act?He replied Full sex BHABHI.His tool was ready and his mind was fully made to bang the breasts and love hole of his BHABHI.

I got down and started my next move of Pakistani sex stories.I laughed and said;What happened in your pants.He was blushed red in shyness when I caught him with erect tool.No answer.I bravely placed my hand on his pants and felt his tool.He jumped up when I touched him.BHABHI...........?I laughed and remained in naughty mood.Show me,What happened.He was keen so he understood what his BHABHI wants.I touched his tool and rubbed it two to three times.Then again I asked him,Show me.Come ON(Dekhao TU).I could not control myself more after watching an erect tool.It was a time to get banged for Pakistani sex after more than 6 months.I started giving him a nice hand-job which later converted into a mouth-job.I really sucked him like a lollypop.Then we went into bedroom where he banged me in all positions of sex.I could not tell the details due to the length of the post but I hope you have enjoyed my Incest Pakistani sex stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment